Windows Developer Conference 2012 #devc12
In the last two days I have participated for FactoryMind at Windows Developer Conference in Milan. As an amazing android developer I have heard carefully all the news proposed by speakers. In my opinion every kind of development technology has its own charm and curiosity and I believe that the new Windows8 will offer to public and developers a new way of think.
Inspired by many active technologies from Apple, Android, Google, (Old) Windows,… this new OS tries to summarize social and canonical schema into a multi-platform operating system granting the maximum experience to users. Far from old styles Windows8 promises to integrate every device in the most convenient manner for the user.
At this conference I have participated at this at these technical talks:
- Designing a LOB solution in Metro style fashion – Luca Regnicoli
- From .NET to Metro style apps – Raffaele Rialdi
- Implementing MVVM in WinRT – Corrado Cavalli
- Metro style apps: ALM and Background Tasks – Paolo Pialorsi
- Developing for Intel Ultrabook – Francesco Baldassarri
- Tile, Toast and push notifications in Metro style – Daniele Bochicchio
- Cloud based services for Windows 8 – Roberto Brunetti
- Windows Store – Lorenzo Barbieri
- Async Programming in .NET 4.5 – Marco Russo
That’s all for this time 🙂
This is not an IOC to Microsoft world but a new way of think that travels hand by hand with my other one 😉
Posted on October 25, 2012, in Development, Experience and tagged #devc12, .NET, Alchemiasoft, Azure, c#, Cloud, considerations, Developer, development, FactoryMind, LOB, Metro, Microsoft, mobile, MVVM, technology, thoughts, Tiles, Windows, Windows8, WinRT. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.