Two weeks ago I have received my first Kindle Touch that I had pre-ordered on Amazon in the middle of the past month. I was so curious and so tired to use my laptop or phone to read books that I have used some of my savings to buy this new instrument.
It has immediately started to amaze me for its simplicity and elegance in the design but at the same time in reading. The ink touch screen is one of the best screen that allows readers to read as on a real book but with some advantages those make this E-book read fantastic. These are the main features of the Kindle Touch version those increase the pleasure of read books and magazines:
- Pinch to zoom to increase or decrease text sizes
- Interline and font style choice
- A fast way to add notes with a touch keyboard
- A nice translator and extracts sharer
- Fast scrolling between pages and chapters
- Inner prototype browser
- Mp3 player to relax your readings
- Up to two months of battery (I hope :P)
I think that it’s a great device not only to read but also to write and to annotate your books. Many people say that it’s so uncomfortable and different reading on a pc or laptop but I’m sure that with a Kindle you’ll found a good compromise. I didn’t choose the basic Kindle version because on my books I usually put a lot of notes and highlits: for those reasons the touch version with touch keyboard is more useful.